Today will be my final post for the year as I spend some time with my family over the Christmas and new year break.
I wish to thank each and every one of my readers, whether you are someone who has followed and shared my journey from the very beginning or are new to discovering my blog, for your ongoing support.
In the past year, my little blog has been visited thousands of times by readers from Australia and across the entire world, and while it may not seem like huge numbers to some, to me it is absolutely massive!
It means the world to me to think that there are actually people out there who read my blog posts and (hopefully) take away something from the words I put together. I truly appreciate the time you take to read and comment on my blog posts as I know just how hectic life can be these days.
I wish you all have a wonderful festive season and hope it is filled with happiness, laughter and time spent with the ones you love the most.
Before I head off, I thought I would share with you a few of your favourite, most popular posts read on the blog throughout the past year.
- Letter to my daughter – since I wrote this letter to my then 10-year-old daughter on her birthday, it has remained by far as THE most popular post on my blog to date.
- Elf on the Shelf antics – ’tis the season for Elf on the Shelf and it looks like many of your little elf friends are in need of a little inspiration and have checked out this post.
- Wet weather washing – this one is surprising as it was a post that I thought would never be read by anyone, but it’s defied the odds and is up there as one of my blog’s most popular for the year.
- Bacon wrapped mini meatloaves – need I say more? I love them too. Yum!
- Back to school lunch box review – I had the opportunity to review a bunch of lunch boxes from Smash earlier this year. As an update the S2 insulated lunch bag and single cold box have proved to be our favourites as you can fit heaps in them and they have held up really well throughout the year.
- My favourite brownies recipe – it’s so delicious, you just must give it a try. It would make a great homemade gift to give to someone at Christmas or take along to end of year class parties too!
- Uses for reusable food pouches – I still love them and use them every single day!
- Staying organised for the school year ahead – even though the year is drawing to a close, this might be one to bookmark and come back to when you’re ready to tackle 2018.
- Back to school tips – if you have a little one starting school next year, then this post is for you.
- Reviews of baby bottle sterilisers and all natural cleaning products – from time to time I’m fortunate to be able to review items on my blog that I feel are relevant for my family and readers of my blog. It looks like many of you are interested in these products as well.
Take care and see you in 2018!